Friday, December 31, 2010

Old Out and New In

Well, everyone is starting to celebrate the New Year coming in a few hours. It has been good and bad at times this year but you carry on. Hate to say but I will not be one of them that will see the ball drop at mid-night.....
Went to Joan's today to work on my quilt, it is so colorful, I cannot wait to finish it. Have a long weekend off, my hubby is going hunting on the last day in the morning and I will help a friend move in the morning, but somewhere I will have a few lazy hours for myself. My little man has a fever and is feeling bad today but he still wanted to ride his bike. He is crazy over a bike, I guess at 6 years old that is something great to look forward to....
Hope everyone has a safe and joyful New Year's..

1 comment:

  1. You were a good friend to help someone move on you weekend. Also hoping to see what your quilt looks like. You had a productive weekend. Hope lil man is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete