Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Shopping Day is Done

Got up early on my day off, to get things rolling. Drank my coffee, cut my hair took a shower and out the door to the stores I went. Peebles first, I got a jacket for me and a new shirt for Richie.

Went to Walmart, needed to breath in a paper bag but I made it, it was starting to get busy by 10:00 a.m. I had to stop by Kroger and went to Joan's to see how things were there. Pick her presents up to put under the tree, for my little man Christmas, ate a piece of fresh Apple Cake and drank a diet Dr. Pepper, talked for a few minutes, looked at my quilt, that we are going to put together next week.

When I came home, got Richie up because he had to work all night, but he is finished up for the week now also. Wrapped my presents and put them under the tree, getting them ready to take with us tomorrow night and Christmas morning.

Well, time for Dinner, may come back before the night is up but if not, wishing everyone a peaceful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment