Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The New Year

You always try to start the New Year out right for about 30 to 60 days. You try to eat right, exercise, save money. You always mean well.

Trying to get back in the groove after getting long weekends has always been hard for me. I always seem more tired with more time off. I think the more you move, the better you feel....

Dinner is over, I am going to read my Bible, maybe watch some TV until I get sleepy and try to sleep tonight, all night... something I have a hard time with. I would love to sleep all night and late on a Saturday morning, my eyes spring open at 6:00 on the weekends too. I seem to keep the same schedule 7 days a week.

I still have some work to do on my quilt, then I want to take a picture of it, so everyone can see it. Well, not everyone, just my two followers, so far.

Well, hope everyone has a peaceful night...

2 comments:

  1. When it comes to followers you may not have quantity but you definitely have quality!! I love your pictures.
    I too hope you get some sleep. That is messed waking at 6am on Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you do have quality. I have to agree with Deb. Take some pictures of your knitting and post them. I heard you made a fabulous scarf.

    ReplyDelete