Friday, December 17, 2010

My First Post

Hello,

Welcome to my Blog, my name is Debbi Lawhorn. I just got married to a wonderful man name Richie on October 29th, still a newly wed.

I am so excited about blogging, I have a friend that has a Blog called KarateQuilter. I love to look at the blogs, it always seems to be in the night when I cannot sleep. I go from one to the other for hours, then go back to sleep before day break. I love the early mornings, in the spring and summer I always try to walk on the weekends two miles just to enjoy the birds and the sun shining in my face.

I worked a half day today, my husband and I went to the grocery store when I came home but he is working night shift, so I made a pot of vegetable soup. My plan was to make soup and clean, that did not work after reading about starting a blog for myself. So hopefully I will get the hang of this and it will turn out to be interesting. Wish me Luck and I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment