Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finally Home for the Day

We had our Christmas Music and the Christmas Dinner at Church today. A lot of guest were there with their families, the meal was great as always. I ate too much and wanted more.

Went to Walmart to exchange my two day blow dryer, I used it twice and it stopped and I got two presents, checked out at the Service counter. It was two people in front of us but before we left it was ten behind us, crazy to pick Sunday but I did it............

Relaxing the rest of the afternoon, may do some knitting before I go to bed, back to work in the morning, getting ready to help a friend with a quilt this week, that she is making for me. I will not have to be in any hurry, we will probably finish after the new year.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night....

No comments:

Post a Comment