Monday, December 20, 2010

Family Time

Well, one down and two to go this week, at work. I had a good day, too many e-mails to answer but that is part of the job.

I cannot wait for the long Holiday weekend. My son will be in a few days with his cute puppies running wild. Good food, lots of kids laughing. Watching the kids get excited about what Santa left them, it is so cute.

Went to a friends after work, she and I are starting a quilt for me. She was sewing the squares together, she had it laying on the bed with all the colors in place to show me how it will look. Very colorful, squares 18 x 20. It is so cold outside, I did not stay long, I cannot wait to get home and change clothes after work, run around in my socks and PJ's or T-Shirt and sweats.

Well, I feel like breakfast food tonight for dinner, warm applesauce, eggs and toast. After that I am going to do some knitting and watch my favorite shows on the DVR.

Hope everyone has a peaceful and warm cozy night........

No comments:

Post a Comment