Saturday, December 25, 2010

Three Generations Together


Christmas Eve with all the family, three generations together. I need to work on the red eye, I can only take the picture, I need to work on edit photos so they don't look like vampires.


All of us together eating, laughing having the best time. Kids wanting to open presents until we had to give in. I could not go to sleep when I got home, I guess still worked up with all the

excitement in my head.


Today's plans are to wait on my little man to get home so we can watch him open everything, he will want to go outside in the freezing weather to play with his outside toys. It can be 10 below but if the sun shines, he thinks it is okay to be out.


Well, need to get ready, I hope everyone is having a blessed Christmas Day and safe traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment