Sunday, January 16, 2011

Joan's Quilt

Here is a picture of Joan's Quilt. I have it laying in the floor, pinning the backing on it. The squares are smaller than we usually make.

The weekend is over, back to work tomorrow... where did it go. Hope this week I do not feel so tired. We went out of town to get a bedliner Saturday morning for my husband's truck, I went to the grocery store and then we went to my step-son's house, he got a bing bong table...Everyone is feeling it today. We are not spring chickens no more. LOL

I went to Church today, came home fixed a sandwich for lunch then went to my sister-in-laws for about a hour, came back home to chill out.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week, I would say I will not touch my computer when I get home again this week but it might happen, who knows.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an eventful weekend. You accomplished alot! Including the picture entered in your blog. Im impressed. I like Joan's quilt. It looks old fashioned and warm. I would curl right up in it. Is the border around it pink? It looks like it has a pink edge around it. Good work Joan!!

    ReplyDelete