Friday, January 7, 2011

The Weekend

Whoo Hoo, the weekend is here. It is suppose to snow this weekend, you never know if it will amount to anything or not. This is a picture from last year, my little man loves outside. His shovel is almost to big to carry...









What a week at work, very busy, I am so glad to be home. I wanted Chicken and pineapple but I forgot I was out of pineapple, so it is chicken and a veggie. I do not want to go back out tonight for pineapple but I will still give you the recipe:

Chicken
1 tbsp oil
Pineapple chunks
Soy sauce
1 medium onion
1 green pepper
Brown or White Rice

Cook Chicken then cut it in bite size pieces, set to the side, then cook green pepper and onions in the oil until done, put pineapple chunks and chicken back in the pan for about 5 to10 minutes. Put over Rice and add soy sauce to taste.

Hope you enjoy the recipe and the weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment