Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thank you for the Weekends

I am so glad it is the weekend finally.. This week was so long and we were so busy at work.
I got my little man to spend the night last night, we ate early and watched a movie, he went to sleep about 9:00 and slept until 7:30 this morning, not a bad nights sleep..

Cleaning house today, it is cold out and it will be nice not to have plans, just play it by ear. May do some knitting or sewing later, I really do not have a big stash of material saved yet but I am working on it. I look at things different now that I have my sewing machine, I do not always get rid of clothes that I can use for squares now. I love things that do not match and colorful. I get e-mails on different blogs with fabric sales, that is nice to see. You can get good deals.

Well it is 9:15 and I need to get to it now because after lunch it will be time for my fun things.
Hope everyone has a great relaxing weekend and be refreshed for the work week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh have fun with your growing stash of fabrics and yarn.

    ReplyDelete